1. I think I would like to quit my day job and work in McDs. The hours are less stressful and the money is not bad.
2. I only have 4 kids to review this morning and it’s kind of unsettling.
3. I miss Freddy, Calson & Ah Tang. Thamil too. And Azarina.
4. About to be kicked out to the streets. I’m going to be homeless in a month.
5. I lost my punch card. There goes 800Rm of oncall money. Crapppp.
6. The World Cup this time around is totally lost to me. Last Saturday, I tried juggling my call and Argentina & Germany game. I ended up sitting in front of the TV filling up blood forms with a bunch of daddies surrounding me. When it came to Klose scoring, I shouted a little bit too excitedly, effectively waking up my kids, while the daddies tried to calm me down.
7. Civic or RAV4?
8. Jumat balik kampung!
“I had this guy leave me a voice mail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It’s exhausting.” ~ He’s Just Not That Into You.