1. I think I’m a little bit broken.
2. A good friend’s mother passed away. Which explains the absence. I hope.
3. Life is somehow monotonous, not much to tell you guys about.
4. Saw a multiple-birth defect infant last week. He has no both soft and hard palate (lelangit, or your atap dalam mulut) so you see the insides of his nose directly in plain view. Has nervous system maldevelopment so he was seizing every minute or so. You thought it was scary seeing an adult seizing, imagine having a 3-month old in front of you, ‘tarik’ as if possessed, and you could do nothing about it. Not to mention his dumbass of a mom ditched him a day at the maternity hospital right after giving birth to him (alright, I’m cutting her some slack for actually going through the pregnancy rather than terminating it) but I still wish she trips down the stairs or something someday.
I hate crying, much more in hospitals. I knew I always hated pediatrics.
5. Malaysians have finally spoken. Good for them.
6. When I have kids of my own, I’m telling them “nanti bila kita mati takdenye Allah nak buat department kat Padang Mahsyar tu for ‘Malays Only’ or ‘Chinese Only’ or ‘Indians Only’.”
7. Ode to Eduardo, my man. Arsenal won’t be the same without you.
8. I don’t do well with chick flicks so when I gave ‘Ayat-Ayat Cinta’ a try I already told myself if it gets too overwhelming the ‘Esc’ button is just nearby. Sure, there were moments of ayat-ayat jiwang tak boleh blah which I endured by looking at the ceiling or straightening my dresser, but most of the content was about Islamic views on relationship and other points on muamalat that are really educational. I’d say even if cintan-cintun stuff if not your cup of tea, give ‘Ayat-Ayat Cinta’ a try.
9. Maybe it’ll be awhile before another update. God knows.
Просто знай, я буду ждать тебя
Поскорей возвращайся назад ~ Korni, Vika.