Thanksss Naz for diverting my brain from the ongoing O&G cycle. It took me awhile to figure these out cause contrary to popular beliefs, I ain’t all that queer. 😀
1) I can wake up to the sound of my alarm, but I am totally dead to a person’s voice. I sleep in the most peculiar position, one time I sleptover at my pet kakak’s and she told me I slept with my legs crossed Indian style (while lying down) and my arms crossed over my chest for the whole night. It was like I was doing yoga in my sleep (although I have no idea how to in lucid condition).
2) If Naz takes her own sweet time unfolding creases from her bills, I am used to stuffing my money straight into my pockets together with the coins and receipts. I seldom bring my wallet around especially here in Ukraine and I only bring my cards with me when I need them. This is due to the high pick-pocketing rate here and I happened to be one of the victims four years ago. I used to be a sucker for pretty wallets then but after the incident, I couldn’t be bothered.
3) One of the best times I had with my mother while growing up was not of her giving me hugs and kisses. In fact, the most vivid memories of my childhood are the times when my mother spent time at least once a week to clean my earwax. Sounds disgusting but I really loved putting my head on my mom’s lap while she prodded with a metal ear-digger for my solid wax. Mental images? No? Hahha… And I absolutely love the feeling of the digger scraping my ear canal to relieve the itch. Although I’m not pretty sure how orgasm feels like, I’m quite certain it is almost similar to the one I experience every time I clean my ear.
4) I may appear tough (ha! What a joke!) but my lacrimal glands always betray me at the most ridiculous of times. I even cried watching Over The Hedge. Not the wailing, ‘It’s unfair!’ howling kind of crying complete with the hiccups, mind you. Over the years it has become an inside joke and some sort of a betting between my friends to see whether I would end up with tears welling in my eyes after watching a certain movie. Heck, I even cried watching J. Lo and Marc Anthony’s No Me Ames vidclip (but you gotta admit the vidclip is some kind of sad, right? Right? No?)
5) I like ogling at pretty girls and I am not going to cross this statement out. 😀 No, I am positively straight and I’m not too hot for lesbianism either, but there’s nothing wrong about appreciating God’s creation, right? And rather than getting ridiculously jealous of the long legs, tanned skin and sweeping eyelashes, I ogle at them. My current stalkerish obsession is Sada Mayumi of Hana Yori Dango.
Her hawtness makes even the daun pisang seems appealing
6) It is a known fact that a lot of people lose their appetite and mood when they are in their sick bed. However, this fact does not agree with me. My appetite preserves and so does my mood. Maybe I will be a bit less talkative, but I definitely don’t throw tantrums (doesn’t apply where PMS is concerned though :D). I even eat the usual nasik rather than the routine porridge for the sick. To conclude, I am your dream patient.
Weird? No? Told you I’m of sound mind :D. Hereby I pass the baton unto thee: