This wooshed past me as I was walking back from lecture just now.
I wonder how much my kidney can go up to in Sotherby’s. Do they auction body parts there in the first place?
Surgery cycle: checked. O & G (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) next. Ack. And the hospital is at the other end of the world too.
Today was a cycle break, so I busied myself by watching C/i/nta M/edik and attending a surgery lecture in which I ended up playing tetris at the back seat.
I know I’ve commented about it once, but I just can’t seem to leave the series alone. Maybe it’s a love and hate situation. Who knows. C/inta M/edik screams ‘lack or research’. I almost hurled my Mr. Bean teddy at the monitor when Fikri @ Dinzly-whatchamacallit told Khai that the comic (it’s called manga laa sengal, if you claim to know so much) he was reading centers around medical world. Sejak bila plakk Bleach is about medic?? And he said those comics are in Japanese, sedangkan the copy he was holding nampak sangat the Malay version cause the Japanese manga is published in a magazine called Shonen Jump and dia tak kontot ok?
Marah btol aku orang buat main pasal Bleach. Muahhahha.
Nasib baik the casts seperti B/aizura K/ahar dan R/aja F/arah are hot-hot belaka.
Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of old school boyband songs. Don’t snicker. I know you guys doulu-doulu pun layan jugak BSB and 911 kan? Here are the top five lagu boyband yang layannn (at least to me lah).
1) How Deep Is Your Love by Take That. I can even play the keyboard to this song, ok?
2) Fiona by 4U2C. Hai Fiona… Hai Joe… Wahhahha.
3) 10,000 Promises by BSB. So I listen to BSB. And I shall die in shame. 😀
4) Rahsia Pohon Cemara by Exists. Right. I dare you to laugh. I have a very sharp scalpel in my drawer, if you dare to laugh.
5) I Swear by All 4 One. Acapella at its best.
I think I’ll go and download Hanson now.